Autobiography

 A photo whit my twin brother (I'm the one on the right hahaha)



Hi everybody! My name is Ignacio and I 21 years old. Well I was born on the 6th of August, 1999 in the commune of San Ramón,  Santiago. All my family is from here, but in this moment we live in the commune of Peñalolen about 3 months ago becouse my family is more big right now!  Of course we needed a bigger house.

About my studies I am currentlly in my third year in Forest Engineering, it is very interesting! Also my twin brother studies music and composition, is a great artist. Im very proud of him! On the other hand my older sister studed Translation in English and Portuguese at USACH. 

Finally I wanna talk about my hobbies (just a few, because I have a lot of them).  Right now my favorite hobby is ride a bike to many place, specially mountains. Well, in general I love sports, really any sport!  I also enjoy wacht japenese series, listening music and sometimes draw something.

Well,  this is a small part of my life. I hope talk a litte more in a future!






Comentarios